Fri, Sep 20, 10:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Can't go directly to Arthur?

whoopdat ( ) posted Fri, 06 September 2002 at 8:02 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 8:18 PM

Why is it if I try to go Arthur I'm bounced over to the main server and have to click on the link to Arthur to get on that server? Is that intentional? I didn't notice it until this morning when I was trying to figure out why Arthur was so slow, and then I realized it bounced me over to the main. Was nice and fast once I went back to Arthur. Anyone else getting this or am I just crazy?

jelisa ( ) posted Sun, 08 September 2002 at 12:26 AM

I have to click on the link twice in order to get there. Seems to be doing what you mentioned cause the first time I click on the link, it wanders off and comes back with a renderosity url, then I click on it again and there arthur is. Thought it was just me. -darlisa

whoopdat ( ) posted Sun, 08 September 2002 at 12:16 PM

Yeah, that's basically what it does. If I use my bookmark, I have to use it again or click the link on rosity's front page to get onto arthur. I somehow doubt that was intended and I hope someone looks at it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.