Thu, Sep 19, 9:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: WIP any comments?

Battleangel21 ( ) posted Sun, 08 September 2002 at 2:23 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 6:08 PM

file_22901.jpg

something i came up with on a whim i know the bottle has an interior cylinder but i cant fix it right now. (my brother jacked my pc memory and im only running on 32 megs. its deadly. comments good bad welcom suggestions too.

AgentSmith ( ) posted Sun, 08 September 2002 at 5:31 PM

Oh...I know the confins of 32 mb's so well.... I like the specularity of the light on the table at the very bottom of the pic, don't change that. Maybe a small piece of smoke coming out of the ciggarette?

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

lsstrout ( ) posted Sun, 08 September 2002 at 7:15 PM

Booze, pills and smokes... Spooky combination. I'm starting to wonder what's going on just outside of the picture. I quite like the decorative bottle. Perhaps make it slightly more glittery, like cut crystal? Also, do you want to slap a white label on the pill bottle to make it look like a prescription?

Battleangel21 ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 2:13 PM

nothing going on outside the picture just a rep of a scene in a movie i saw once about the pill bottle label i know there a tut for it but damn there has to be a simpler way than the tut from brycetech

Rayraz ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 2:36 PM

I have even used bryce with only 16MB on 66Mhz! And take it from me: It's killer-slow 8) I'd add a few shiney little things on the table, like a bit of jewlery or some shiney coins. Or maybe a letter with a shiney and decorated letter opener. You also need some smoke from the sigarette. I like the texture on the table, but it needs to be a littlt more clean. If your computer is fast enough you can try to fake global illumination and/or radiosity to give it just that little extra touth.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Battleangel21 ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 5:01 PM

i love the comments everone gives it really helps me ut and lets me see the work from a diffrent point of view. if anyone ever sees a model they like just tell me and ill send it over. :)

SevenOfEleven ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 7:39 AM

texture map on the table looks great.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.