Fri, Sep 20, 6:50 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Hey!Does anyone have poser5 yet so I can see this in action???????

wgreenlee1 ( ) posted Sun, 08 September 2002 at 10:55 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 6:49 AM

Just wondering..........

CyberStretch ( ) posted Sun, 08 September 2002 at 10:59 PM

I am sure the second the door closes after delivery, someone will post that they recieved P5. :0)

markdotcom ( ) posted Sun, 08 September 2002 at 11:10 PM

Uh, is anyone else unimpressed with the screenshots at Curious Labs? I'm in no serious hurry to pick up Poser 5...

CyberStretch ( ) posted Sun, 08 September 2002 at 11:13 PM

Well, if you search for my name in many Poser threads, you will pretty much gather my stance. As far as I am concerned, there are still far too many unanswered questions to make a financial investment in P5. However, we should not overtake wgreenlee1's thread discussing this in detail. === Back to the regularly scheduled discussion, already in progress...

markdotcom ( ) posted Sun, 08 September 2002 at 11:13 PM

Hmmmmm... the collision detection has me intrigued, however. I'm wondering too!

MadYuri ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 1:56 AM

I'm not enthusiastic about the new EULA and the activation scheme but I brought the P5 update anyway. If they fixed Crosstalk and the new library system does work it is worth its price to me. ;)

c1rcle ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 3:53 AM

guess you'll have to wait for a while longer wgreenlee, I'll let you know soon as I get my copy :P Rob

Mock ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 7:23 AM

Well I just tracked my copy and it's in the state as of this morning

Renaylor ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 7:40 AM

Anxiously awaiting my copy it is in Laguardia,NY as we speak

joffry ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 8:35 AM

mine is in Brooklyn :))).. So, back up on porch to wait for Airbrone,, apologize to Freeto-Lay guy for almost hi-jacking his truck, thinking it was airborne....

DonnyD ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 9:05 AM

Darn....not even an email saying if mine had shipped yet...

c1rcle ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 9:11 AM

HAH j/k I still got a while to wait till mine arrives maybe 2 more weeks. Rob

mysticwinter ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 9:41 AM

Mine was dropped off first thing this morning.. Woke up to a loud "clunk" guess the guy didn't care if I was home or not, just dropped it over the fence and left.. haven't really played with it yet, can't seem to get passed the "invaild previous poser serial number" sigh

Sue88 ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 10:37 AM

joffry, ROTFL! :-D

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.