Wed, Oct 9, 12:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 08 7:44 pm)

Subject: Anybody else having problems with the P5 body morphs?

EdW ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 8:20 PM · edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 12:25 AM

Just wondering if it's just me or not. None of the body morphs on the P5 man or woman work. My rule of thumb is to try all of them when I first load a figure to see if everything works. None of them work on these figures. I haven't loaded the kids yet, so I don't know if they work or not. The regular body part morphs all work. Ed

Concord ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 9:02 PM

I have the same problem (among others). But, I'm going to try installing on a different PC. I'm also going to try removing Windows 2000 Service Pack 3.

Jackson ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 9:03 PM

file_23107.jpg

Okay, either I am going nuts or P5 is playing practical jokes on me. I *know* the body morphs were working before, but before I posted I wanted to make sure. Now they aren't working. Not only that, check the image. The missing interface items were there before.

Dave-So ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 9:13 PM

I'm beginning to wonder if I screwed up buying this upgrade.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

ronmolina ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 9:24 PM

file_23108.jpg

I have been playing with it all day long and have not had one problem yet. Well one problem, I havent figured out how to use the cloth room yet. I just check the morphs and all work fine. Here is a shot. Ron

Dave-So ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 9:31 PM

Ron...I just posted a negative comment...but you seem to be one of few that has been able to keep this baby working--I'm sure there are others, but not much is being said yet..... The people that are having problems...what do you think...system issues, install problems ???? bad install...bad CDs ???

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

Jaager ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 9:35 PM

Someone "improved" what I sent in. The ERC code got deleted from the individual morphs by mistake. Beta testers missed it before it went to CD burn. There will be a repair coming. Don is missing the left collar morphs too. They exist, it ain't a matter of doing them. The other: you also do not have the multiview section either. Open Window and put a check beside document view or whatever it is called - you closed a window.

MisterDog ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 9:37 PM

Ah, then in that case, I'd say that buying P5 until it's been FIXED would be a mistake.

ronmolina ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 9:40 PM

Dave I dont no why they are having problems. I have been pounding it all day. I have tried all the rooms. Just about every function. If somebody would post a simple tut on the cloth room I will be all set. I would suggest this, that you close all programs that maybe running in the background. Like any Norton utilities. They give me fits with some of the top end apps I have. I am running on an AMD Dual 1.2gig with 512mem Win2000pro service pack3, home built machine. Ron

ronmolina ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 9:47 PM

I see he is using the full body morphs. I am going to check those. Ron

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 9:48 PM

Hey Ron, just out of curiousity, are you running it with your firewall on? Jack

ronmolina ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 9:50 PM

Yep those dials are out. I will just make those suckers myself. Ron

ronmolina ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 10:07 PM

file_23109.jpg

Jack I have my firewall on. I have problems with the Firewall and LightWave. LW crashes if that sucker is on. Got my FBM and learned something new about P5. Here the Saggy FBM working. Ron

Lawndart ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 10:32 PM

Ron, You wanna have some fun? Select the Morph Putty Tool and pull a boob around. Very scarey but fun! LawnDart

ronmolina ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 10:41 PM

Yep it is cool. To many new things to play with. Ron

Norbert ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 10:51 PM

I'm using Sygate Personal Firewall, and LW doesn't crash with it on. It's alot more configurable than ZoneAlarm, and it's free, too. The settings can be password protected so only YOU can turn it off, which is pretty nice if there's other people who have access to your computer. Maybe you might want to try it out?

ronmolina ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 10:57 PM

Got a link? Zonealarm was no problem for me just nortons. Ron

Lawndart ( ) posted Mon, 09 September 2002 at 11:03 PM

http://soho.sygate.com/default.htm

ronmolina ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2002 at 5:26 AM

Thanks!

Tomsde ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 1:36 PM

To me P5 seems slower than P4, does anyone else think so?

ronmolina ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 2:20 PM

About the same as the Pro Pack for me if you are talking about loading stuff. Ron

Jackson ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 5:32 PM

For loading, yes...about the same as Pro Pack I think. But general reaction time is much slower in my opinion.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.