Mon, Sep 23, 4:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:52 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Decotech Modular background props

chemicalbrother ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2002 at 12:52 PM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 4:26 PM

file_23190.jpg

Here's an update so far on the progress of the decotech (new title) panels and prop set modelled by Moebius and converted and UV mapped for poser by myself.......... I decided to make some of the wall panels give off light for this pic just to show another of the posibilities with this set.............. The character is Rogue Trooper (from 2000ad magazine) by myself (in freestuff : ) it shouldn't be long before this set is finished and ready for the marketplace........(a couple of weeks i'd say) by the time it's tested and stuff......

chemicalbrother ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2002 at 12:55 PM

theres over 80 panels and props in all

Disciple3d ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2002 at 1:30 PM

Wow. Looking cool!

If you want to up your content game, get schooled to be a pro with Sixus1 Mentoring today!

ElorOnceDark ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2002 at 4:24 PM

This is looking great!

chemicalbrother ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2002 at 7:54 PM

this render only contains 8 (indipendant objects) a few props i've used twice...... the final count for the whole set is 10 - Add-On's 4 - Ceiling Panels 8 - Columns - Free Standing 10 - Columns - Wall Mounted 6 - Corner Blocks 6 - Door Panels 4 - Floor Panels (with 4 grating cover smart props) 4 - Lights 4 - pipe Junctions 8 - Pipe Runs 4 - Wall Collars 6 - Wall Panels equals 78 at this count but as i convert then some have to be split into 2 or 3 objects to work properly ...so the final number will be around the 80 mark

Moebius87 ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2002 at 10:24 PM

We are thinking that we should split this monster into two separate and equal packs. This way people have an option to chose which pieces they might want, and not have to download the whole thing. After conversion, the product goes into testing for a couple of weeks (with the help of a small army of dedicated beta testers). Then we will release it and see how much havoc it's going to create. Cheers! - M P.S. - Thanks for posting an update, chem. :o)

Mind Over Matter
"If you don't mind, then it don't matter."

Smitthms ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2002 at 11:26 PM

Looks good Guys.... I'm excited !!!! & Drooling all over My keyboard :o) Thomas

miyu ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 1:32 AM

this is soo cool! I'm jumping in my seat! :))

andix ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 9:44 AM

Alan, if this is to the same quality as previous items, then I imagine it's going to be stunning. Drop me a line sometime mate....I've got a half-formed idea that might interest you for a bit of collaberation.

jaybutton ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 2:17 PM

These look great! Looking forward to seeing more. :) Jay

chemicalbrother ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 7:38 AM

file_23191.jpg

Another test render of these props.......... I'll let the picture speak for itself (straight poser render with only 2 spotlights)

chemicalbrother ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 9:17 AM

ps this took about half an hour to set up and render

chemicalbrother ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 9:56 AM

file_23192.jpg

Same scene with the alternative "Massacre" textures applied...

Moebius87 ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 10:06 AM

Looks like we're almost there! :o) - M

Mind Over Matter
"If you don't mind, then it don't matter."

billy-home ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 12:46 PM

Excellent work you guys, looks better each time you post

caleb68 ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 1:19 PM

looking good :) great job :)

spratman ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2002 at 10:13 AM

Very very cool, I've been using the "Antares Class-Bridge" great stuff. My only request. Lights not alot, but a few. I find it hard to light the scenes inside of buidings and stuff. thanx!

AndyWard ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 7:42 AM

great stuff. soooo far beyond me yet. Agree with Spratman about a little more light

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.