Sat, Sep 21, 2:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Does anyone know who made this?

Styxx ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2002 at 2:24 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:23 AM

file_23222.jpg

I found this tattoo in free stuff a long time ago, and I need to find the owner. If anyone knows who the creater is, I would really appreaciate it :)) Thanks! Noel

whoopdat ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2002 at 2:39 PM

It might be Fisheid, but I'm not positive. I just remember getting a lot of tats from him (her?) in the past. Can anyone confirm that?

ronmolina ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2002 at 3:30 PM

Noel What is the name of the file. I will search my computer. I keep pretty good track of who did things. Ron

Styxx ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2002 at 3:50 PM

Thanks Ron :) The file is called "Image11.psd" Unfortunatly, I lost all the old zip files I had in a crash, so I don't know what the original zip file was called. There was 4 or 5 psd files in the pack. Thanks again for the help! Noel.

ronmolina ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2002 at 4:54 PM

Complete search sorry I could not find it. Ron

dialyn ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2002 at 4:58 PM

Wicked Woman has something very similar on her website: http://www.wicked-womyn.com/index2.html (look under her freebies - tattoos)....what I don't know is if she posted them in the Renderosity freebies or not but I thought she did. I don't know that it is the right one. Those tribal tattoos seem to be available from several sources.

Zrincx ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2002 at 5:02 PM

Hi You could try asking the good man As Shanim of AwfulSoul, hes an expert in the tattoo department also. Zrincx

Styxx ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2002 at 5:31 PM

Right on the mark Dialyn! It was from Xena :)) Thank you so much everyone who helped out :))

dialyn ( ) posted Tue, 10 September 2002 at 5:33 PM

Glad I could help. :)

SergeantJack ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 1:22 AM

.........As Shanim is a man!??!

Zrincx ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 2:39 AM

Yes, unless Im terribly misinformed As Shanim is a man, and Sillipiel is a girl.. Zrincx

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.