Sat, Sep 21, 7:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Help, I am lost in the Face Room

wayneout ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 12:39 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 7:23 AM

Hello, Okay, I used the photo and got my picture. Looks somewhat close to what I wanted, but that's okay. My problem is the color. The color of the head doesn't match the color of the rest of the body. I went into the Texture Variation area, but I couldn't find a way for the color. There is a facial color dial but it is not for the entire face. Any suggestions how to match the color to the rest of the body. Thanks, Bill

Disciple3d ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 1:48 PM
Online Now!

My copy hasn't yet arrived, but I was wondering about this very issues since all the examples I've seen don't show a matching body tex color. I'm interested in any answers to this.

If you want to up your content game, get schooled to be a pro with Sixus1 Mentoring today!

TygerCub ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 3:00 PM

me2

sharwebb ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 3:04 PM

Bill, I'm lost there, too. But...for a female face, I went to the bottom center...where the texture screen is...and to the left of that screen I clicked on the icon and was able to load the standard female texture. This worked ok when I returned to the main menu, but it looks a little strange in the face room. Unfortunately, I tried the same thing for the male stock texture and I got a very strange striated gray and flesh color. :-( Sharon

wayneout ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 3:53 PM

Sharon, I tried what you tried with the female face, but I still have the same color. I used the Poser5 face texture. Is that what you used or did you use something else? Bill

sharwebb ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 4:13 PM

Bill, I think I used the Poser5 body texture. Wish I could tell you for sure, but Poser5 keeps crashing, and right now I'm not in there. I am pretty sure I used Poser5/Runtime/Textures/Poser5 Textures/Figure Textures/rdnaP5woman/JudyBodyTexHi.jpg. Sharon

wayneout ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 4:26 PM

Thanks Sharon, I try that later, but right now I am going to take a break from Poser5. Sorry it crashed on you. With me it just runs a lot slower than Poser4. Bill

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.