Tue, Oct 22, 1:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: Yann Hair in Poser 5

MeInOhio ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 4:01 PM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 11:39 PM

I have this hair and I tried it in poser 5. It loads all right. It is located in my poser 4 runtime directory. I told Poser 5 where the runtime folder was. The hair loads fine. But when I try to render, it says it is loading the textures and then it is loading the objects and that's where it seems to stop. Maybe I'm not waiting long enough. I waited three minutes, but nothing seemed to happen, so I clicked on cancel and then the Poser menus disappeared and it said that poser wasn't responding. I was using the new renderer in Poser 5. I've tried this several times with the same result. I really like this hair. Has anyone else got it to work? I figured I try the poser 4 render and see if it works there and then maybe I'll re-install it in poser 5 to see if that makes any difference. Thanks. On a side note, if you're one of the people who doesn't get any menus when visiting the new DAZ store, try using the search engine. It works for me. At least I can get to the product. The only other really bothersome thing that happens is that I can't seem to load more than one thing to my shopping cart. When I add the second thing, it replaces the first. But I'm sure they'll work it out. Kevin

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 5:24 PM

hmmmm, let me try it, I have Yann hair too...Sharen

Jackson ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 5:56 PM

I don't think it's the hair. What you describe has happened to me a couple times with a couple different scenes, none of which included the Yann hair. I'm still trying to track down what causes it.

soulhuntre ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 6:15 PM

Heya :) When P5 is maximized and it pops up a dialog, often it managges to then pop itself OVER the dialog ... you can't see it, and poser looks "locked". It may be asking for a texture and you can't see the box. Try to see if you can switch windows to the dialog that might be open.

Jackson ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 6:32 PM

Hmmm...that could be it. Thanks for the tip, I'll try it next time it happens.

timoteo1 ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 6:58 PM

bookmark!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 5:18 AM

Okay it has happened to me only during render...Sharen

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.