Fri, Sep 20, 12:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: P5 figures in P4

ilr ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 5:13 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Ordered my copy of P5 and suddenly thought that I may want to use new figures in old trusted program. Does anyone know if they are compatible. I mean - human figures, not clothes etc.

Cage ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 7:38 AM

It would be worth a try. I don't know anything about them that would rule out the idea. You will have to copy all of their relevant parts into the proper places in the P4 directory and edit the .CR2 a bit once you get them there, and P4 will complain about the versions. Should work just like loading a couple of new figures into Poser 4.

===========================sigline======================================================

Cage can be an opinionated jerk who posts without thinking.  He apologizes for this.  He's honestly not trying to be a turkeyhead.

Cage had some freebies, compatible with Poser 11 and below.  His Python scripts were saved at archive.org, along with the rest of the Morphography site, where they were hosted.

ilr ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 8:04 AM

I think I will try. Usually we wait for the first patch to come out and only then we start to use Poser for 100%. Long Live Poser 4! :-)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 8:49 AM

I have not tried that either, still trying to learn it all in a week....LOL like that will happen. Sharen

ilr ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 8:53 AM

BTW, my delivery day is today the order still being possessed. Sorry, I mean - processed.

jelisa ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 9:35 AM

You might get a newer version than expected message, but I would think that they would work in P4. Just make sure you copy the geometries and cr2s over to the P4 runtime first.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.