Tue, Oct 8, 6:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 08 4:32 pm)

Subject: How does judy stack up??

prinzeugen12 ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 12:25 PM · edited Tue, 08 October 2024 at 6:20 PM

Just recieved my Poser5 in the mail and I havent loaded it yet...Will load tommorow when I have some time ..I was wondering how Judy stacks up compared to Viki 2.0 .. Possette always was a little rough around the edges if morphed when compared to Viki.. I dont mean to start a war.. I asume the p5 woman would be a better figure than possette. regards PE

JeffH ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 12:59 PM

They both have their good points. Use Judy for custom realistic figures and Vic for glamour fantasy figures.

Judy works in the Face Room and can be radically changed to create different faces.

ronmolina ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 1:03 PM

I have to go with Jeff on this. The way the modeling is done on each is different. The facial curves are a tell. Ron

goddesspanda ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 1:04 PM

I just got my Poser 5 yesterday...The one thing about Judy that I noticed is that she just is not pretty AT ALL. Vicki works just fine...once I get more familiar with everything in P5 I hope to be able to change Judy up to be more attractive.

Tirjasdyn ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 1:33 PM

No everyone can be a supermodel.

Tirjasdyn

goddesspanda ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 1:36 PM

I didnt want a supermodel. I was just stating that I think that the base P4 figure or the Vicki figure is much prettier at first site. I take it that you are a tad insecure?

markdc ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 1:39 PM

Morph experts, please get to work on Judy!

wdupre ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 1:47 PM

pretty is in the eye of the beholder. I like judy just fine, perhaps a little skinny for my taste out of the box but if she were a real woman and walked into a room I'd notice her, but thats just my opinion, by the way wanna see ugly check out dina, just my opinion as well;)

phoenixamon ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 2:15 PM

Default Judy looks like an alien. Giant eyes, upside-down triangle head. But default Judy is just a morph of the default P5 head (all chacters share the same head) and as soon as you move into the Face Room it removes that morph (you have an option to keep it) and you get a human-looking head as a starting point. The body is pretty good, but the full-body morphs are missing in the shipping version. Phoenix

markdc ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 2:43 PM

wanna see ugly check out dina Okay you're right. Compared to Dina she's a hotty :)

smallspace ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 3:15 PM

Actually, I like Judy. Yes, she's bit heavy in the thighs, but that can easily be fixed. Have you looked at her detail areas like her hands? Much better than Vickie, and those are the areas that are hardest to fix. -SMT (Now if they can just stop her from being Demon possessed, she'll be just fine...)

I'd rather stay in my lane than lay in my stain!

Tirjasdyn ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 3:36 PM

No I just thought she was pretty, just nice plain pretty. Most people only seem to want the super models.

Tirjasdyn

ronmolina ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 3:46 PM

I thought Vicky was about the ugliest thing I ever bought. Look what artist here did with her. Ron

Dave-So ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 3:49 PM

file_23474.jpg

She is an alien..even copies upside down...check that neck...is she related to that girl in Exorcist ???

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

Dave-So ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 3:54 PM

file_23475.jpg

wooow

Dave-So ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 3:54 PM

file_23476.jpg

ahhhhhhh.......

zechs ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 4:12 PM

ROTFL!

phoenixamon ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 4:18 PM

Not that kinda upside-down, goofy! :) LOL!

Crescent ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 10:51 PM

I think Judy's body is more realistic, but her face is a bit scary. Don's face, on the other hand, is decent straight out of the box. Now if WarriorDL could put Vicki's face on Judy's body .... I don't need all my meshes to be raptuous beauties, but they shouldn't traumatize 5 year olds, either.

Boni ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2002 at 1:46 PM

I know this is a little detail ... but I really like the articulate feet on the P5 figures ... you can actually move the toes independantly. A real nice touch I thought. Boni

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.