Fri, Sep 20, 1:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: So When?

Cromwell1 ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 11:10 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 11:04 PM

Alright, it is out and I am wondering when some schmuck will wander in here, post a sob story about his "cd key doesn't work" or "oh, I threw away the packaging!" and wants someone to help him with a cd key. Reason i ask is because every piece of software/game I have ever seen come out that had a cd key some loser would post in the game company forums right after it came out such sob stories and want someone kind enough to give it to them. Just wondering. I just want to prepare for a good mocking session and get in before it is locked... =)

c1rcle ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2002 at 4:56 AM

It's built into the program itself, you'd have to lose the harddrive to lose it now ;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.