Fri, Sep 20, 6:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Missing Terrain Mesh (MTM)

ashley3d ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 5:42 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:38 AM

file_23367.gif

Has anyone ever had this problem and is the a work around. Twice in this animated GIF the mesh terrain disappears, allowing the background color show through. Any ideals? --Ashley3D

litst ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 8:09 PM

Hi Ashley :) Are you using the GI renderer ? in this case, try to disable interpolation . I hope it helps, litst

ashley3d ( ) posted Wed, 11 September 2002 at 8:35 PM

Wow, that did the trick. On what page of the Carrara manuals was that on....Hahaha thanks Litst,

litst ( ) posted Thu, 12 September 2002 at 7:44 AM

Glad i could help :)

bluetone ( ) posted Fri, 13 September 2002 at 6:31 PM

Does the Walker, um.... walk? Also would love to see the fixed version of the gif. Cool image!

charlesb ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 4:32 PM

Hi, could you send me your file at charles@eovia.com. I would like to take a look at it. Charles

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.