Tue, Oct 22, 12:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:57 pm)

Subject: Attn Darth Wookie P5 putty in action 192K animated gif

diana ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 10:24 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:29 AM

file_23706.gif

Sometimes words just don't do the tool justice. I click in the area of the face that I want to adjust, if there is a morph for that area I can push and pull the face around just by holding down the left mouse button and dragging. This animation is choppy because it was too huge to post until I culled more than 70% of the frames, resized to 50% and cropped tightly.

ronmolina ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 10:33 AM

Very cool! Ron

Kiera ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 10:34 AM

Awesome =)

Alduin_dor_Lammoth ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 11:18 AM

I still don't understand the significance of this tool. It seems to just be a way of pulling a nose longer rather than turn a morph dial to make the nose longer.

diana ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 11:30 AM

I didn't have to dig through a dial list to do any of these morph adjustments, that's the difference. Sometimes I scroll up and down the morph list looking for one to do what I want, this is much faster.

Darth_Wookie ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 12:13 PM

This does look like an interesting tool :) I cant wait to play around with it. Also thank you very much for posting the gif file! I am actually understanding the concept now with how this tool works! Thanks for all who provided info!

wdupre ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 1:26 PM

One of the major benifits is that it has the ability to affect a number of morphs at the same time. speeding up the adjustment time immensely.

TalmidBen ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 5:01 PM

diana, how did you make this anmation is what I want to konw! With the cursor!

TalmidBen ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 5:05 PM

konw - know

diana ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 6:55 PM

Attached Link: http://www.techsmith.com/

Snagit will do it. Link is to the home of Snagit and Camtesia, their higher priced video screen capture utility. Grab a free 30 day demo download to try it out yourself. Some screen capture utilities have a toggle to allow you to include the cursor, I know Snagit does, can't remember some of the other video screen cap apps I've used in the past do or not, like Lotus Screencam and Microsoft Camcorder included with Office 97.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.