Tue, Oct 22, 8:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: Just Messing Around Again

bloodsong ( ) posted Tue, 21 March 2000 at 12:25 PM ยท edited Sun, 20 October 2024 at 4:50 PM

Attached Link: details at Bloodsong's Gallery

heyas! my swirly ice cream landscape didnt turn out the way i wanted. maybe i'll have to actually *work* at it! :) but brown blood makes nice chocolate sauce. most importantly, i FINALLY stumbled across how to make a gradient function! like if you want a smooth blend from one material to another, but don't want to mess with that altitude and slope junk. its one of those checker functions with two axes set to 0. make z 1 and x/y 0 and you get a vertical gradient.

jarm ( ) posted Tue, 21 March 2000 at 1:17 PM

Whoa, that's like, too weird man

bloodsong ( ) posted Tue, 21 March 2000 at 5:37 PM

heya; what, you've never seen the fantasy icecream land things? and candyland and... stuff?? :)

silverbranch ( ) posted Tue, 21 March 2000 at 6:12 PM

Thanks Bloodsong...I've been trying to figure the gradient bit out for a while. Gail

tidalwdave ( ) posted Tue, 21 March 2000 at 9:46 PM

This and Harrison2's candy apples makes me hungry! Great work! Dave

headhunter ( ) posted Wed, 22 March 2000 at 12:24 AM

Is this where chocolate lovers go when they die...? If we're REALLY REALLY good!?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.