Fri, Sep 20, 8:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Free model for this week is ready now....

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 5:59 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 8:19 AM

Attached Link: http://www.sams3d.com

file_23684.jpg

I know this is a busy time for us all, and for those who have Poser 5 ....But we wanted to let you know that we do have our Free model for the week ready for you now, hope you like it and it is also compatible with Poser 5. Have a great weekend...Sharen

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 5:59 AM

Attached Link: http://www.sams3d.com

file_23685.jpg

one more close up of lamp....Sharen

Rimkopf ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 8:07 AM

Free? Grabbing

YL ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 8:09 AM

Looks great

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 8:31 AM

Yes free Rimkopf

gebe ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 8:50 AM

Looks great Sharen, thanks so much for all this beautiful stuff. Some of the older ones disapreared from your site:-( Where are they gone? :-)Guitta

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 9:15 AM

Attached Link: http://www.sams3d.com/Archive.htm

we had to make room for the new ones, all freebies are on a CD archive that can be purchased now, I just charge for shipping, but if you have a particular one in mind just email me and I can send it to you if it is not on the download page. You can see all of them here....Sharen The CD includes of of them up to today, will be updated every week.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 9:17 AM

We still want to make them all free to everyone, but we just ran out of room on our server. If someone wants any of them that are not direct download then they only have to email me and I will send them the ones they want. Sharen

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 9:20 AM

I couldn't really post this, got confused, they are suppose to be free but yet we charge for shipping the archive so it belongs really in the Product showcase and it really isn't suppose to be there either because they all are still free, just don't know where to put them all...Lots of complaints that pics were to small, so we had to figure out something. Sharen

gebe ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 9:28 AM

Thanks Sharen. I think I have them all, but often I send other users to your site and they cannot find what I say is there. Now I have bookmarked the archive page and can tell them. :-)Guitta

YL ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 12:46 PM

The CD is a good idea, the page with all the pictures is awesome, continue this very good work, ;=) Yves

tradivoro ( ) posted Sat, 14 September 2002 at 3:33 PM

Hey, this looks great Sharen, thanks for sharing... :)

dragongirl ( ) posted Mon, 16 September 2002 at 2:29 AM

A beautiful model! Thank you so much for all of them! :-) -dg

Caroluk ( ) posted Mon, 16 September 2002 at 5:28 PM

Thank you Sharen. THat is beautiful sig6.gif

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.