Thu, Sep 19, 9:48 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: September Challenge Entry " Claiming Planet X"

electroglyph ( ) posted Mon, 16 September 2002 at 2:04 PM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 2:51 AM

file_24036.jpg

PLANET X, Sole source in the Galaxy for Aluvium Fozdex, the shaving cream atom. Who can secure this vital resource for the earth? Duck Dodgers in the 24th and 1/2 Centuryyy..., That's who! But someone else has other plans. Landscape bryce, Character Marvin the Martian from Hasdrubal With a lot of rework in rhino-New helment heas and kilt, reversed hand and rotated to grip pistol, re attached pistol elements. Patched degenerate surfaces. New textures for Marvin's head and planets "U, V, and W" in paintshop.

Aldaron ( ) posted Mon, 16 September 2002 at 3:42 PM

Now that's an interesting take on the theme. :D

lsstrout ( ) posted Mon, 16 September 2002 at 5:23 PM

That's hilarious. I love Marvin the Martian. Lin

AgentSmith ( ) posted Mon, 16 September 2002 at 5:32 PM

too cool, love marvin!

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

Colette1 ( ) posted Mon, 16 September 2002 at 11:45 PM

This is really fun. I love Marvin the Martian too.

pidjy ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 3:36 AM

LOL! that's fun! Marvin is great!... where is Bunny?

cshaftoe ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 4:45 AM

I've been here, I know this place! How did you find out about it? Why is my uncle waving a ray gun about? And does X mark the spot? I love this stuff!!!!!! The Bryster

bikermouse ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 5:02 AM

Ah yes, Marvin the monoocular miracle. I miss Marvin. Very Interesting picture. - TJ

Rayraz ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 9:18 AM

Hey, funny image. very original. I like the Marvin model and the "X"-es are a nice 'little' touch. And cshaftoe: Q marks toe spot. That's the tricky part of it 8P

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Rayraz ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 9:19 AM

Oops meant: Q marks the spot. (Seems like the Q is hidden very well, it's not visible from this place of the planet ;) )

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

humorix ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 11:13 PM

LOL!!! This is a real fun image!

electroglyph ( ) posted Wed, 18 September 2002 at 5:37 PM

It's like Porky Says, " If we sasstart at A and fffollow this line of ppplanets, eveventuallly wewell er reach planet er X." The Q would be on planet Q, out of sight in this view. It's been seven or eight years since Iv'e seen the cartoon. I don't really get the Q reference. Darn!:(

Rayraz ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2002 at 1:48 AM

I was just kidding aout the Q. I've seen it in a cartoon once. One cartoon-persin had to look for an "X", but there where only "Q's". I thought I'd make that same joke backwards.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

electroglyph ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2002 at 4:20 PM

Hadn't seen that one. As a person who's trying to milk his remaining neurons for all they have left I'm always trying to make the connections between things. Just wondering if it was some reference to Q from StarTrek. Captain Picard and the entire crew are transported into a Warner Brothers cartoon. That's one I think I'd remember.

Rayraz ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2002 at 1:47 AM

I always liked the startrek episodes with the Q. I wonder if the voyager or the enterprise is suddenly going to 'flash' into this cartoon world. I thought of the startrek Q too while re-reading the threads.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.