Tue, Oct 8, 10:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 08 7:44 pm)

Subject: poser/bryce

Battleangel21 ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 10:45 PM ยท edited Sat, 07 September 2024 at 5:27 PM

would anyone please help me. i am looking for some poser figures in bryce format. do they exist? and if so where?? please help. thank you

MisterDog ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 10:50 PM

Just export the figure from Poser as an *.obj format file.

EricofSD ( ) posted Tue, 17 September 2002 at 11:56 PM

You said bryce format. There's a lot to say about that. Any primitive, or group you make in Bryce is non exportable. Sorry, there's no 3rd party app either. Brycers have long wanted this, but it doesn't exist. Ok, now, there is much that you can take from Bryce to poser though. Any terrain, lattice, or imported object can be textured and exported and used in Poser. You can even bone it and animate it. I had promised to write a tut on this last month and the day job has really interfered with the project. Sorry, lawyers trying to make partner have to bust butt on the job. Maybe I'll take a vacation and do it. Heck, I have 21 days of PTO coming (like there's any hope of even having a weekend off).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.