Tue, Sep 24, 2:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 2:15 pm)

Subject: suspevted Render Error in Poser

godless_norseman ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2002 at 7:46 PM ยท edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

hello, i modeld a new Armor in rhino, textured and import in poser but i have a great problem..

on the picture can you see the rendered error, i dont no why the error comes

its the self .obj file, the self texture and the self parameter for color, texture and others..

the left item is only imported, placed and textured

the right item is imported, placed, textured, save in the prop libarie and loaded from libarie..

the error comes only by rendering..

greetings and hope on help, the norseman

p.s. i have poser 4.03, win2k, 512 mb ram, geforce 2 mx

error.jpg

geep ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2002 at 2:28 AM

Attached Link: http://www.uvmapper.com///

Ahh, ........ it's the old black faced facet gremlin. Try exporting (from Poser), then import, and then resave to props library. Do you have UVMapper? (it's FREE!) If not, get a copy (see link) and use it to check your mesh. cheers, dr geep ;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

godless_norseman ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2002 at 4:45 AM

that supected is.. the eroor comes first wenn i save and then loaded the prop from props libarie... when i directimport is there no error.. i have checked with uvmapper, have used 2face4, ofent imported, exported.. nothing... cry what a f..king shit

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.