Fri, Sep 20, 4:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:32 pm)

Subject: POser 5 UK News

jarm ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2002 at 4:25 AM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 4:23 PM

Upgrades.co.uk have now stated that Monday 23rd September a more likely date for delivery of Poser 5 to themselves, currently they have no stock.

ziggy3d ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2002 at 5:37 AM

Website has changed to 29th September -- Personally dont look like we are even going to get it in September, waste of time pre-ordering if you ask me - must be coming accross on a very slow ship or something anyway.

zilvester ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2002 at 5:53 AM

I've just recieved an Email from Intlsupport@curiouslabs.com
saying "We are hoping to start shipping them this week". So I think the end of next week (26th/27th) the earliest date we can expect delivery.

Graham

Foster2002 ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2002 at 5:56 AM

::Shrugs:: Got mine here in UK Monday 9/16

silverblade33 ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2002 at 6:50 AM

grr, ordered a month ago, no sign....

"I'd rather be a Fool who believes in Dragons, Than a King who believes in Nothing!" www.silverblades-suitcase.com
Free tutorials, Vue & Bryce materials, Bryce Skies, models, D&D items, stories.
Tutorials on Poser imports to Vue/Bryce, Postwork, Vue rendering/lighting, etc etc!

poseschool ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2002 at 7:36 AM

My order still says processing... not had an e-mail from them either. I paid for the upgrade and an even weirder thing is in one window it says total 191 and in another window it says 169.86 Love to know what are really going to charge me because the upgrade price is 129.00.... having shipped from America direct would have been cheaper - with no VAT.

rjghise ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2002 at 8:04 AM

poseschool - I had the same problem with the varying price, so I rang CL. Apparently something is wrong with the web page and we will be charged what was quoted at the time of order.

ablc ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2002 at 8:28 AM

P5 not yet across the channel... Laurent, Paris

thgeisel ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2002 at 9:19 AM

softline ( my german dealer) will ship on monday :-))

c1rcle ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2002 at 10:01 AM

mutter mutter, grumble grumble, bloody one legged Irishman in a pedalo

narsil ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2002 at 10:36 AM

I emailed them on the 17th of March got this "It(Poser 5)is due to arrive late this week so you should receive your copy early next week. You will receive an email once it ships." I imagine the one legged Irishman is reading the map upside down!

BrianR ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2002 at 3:23 PM

lol...glad our one legged Irishman is still around even if P5 still appears to be a million miles away :O(

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.