Fri, Sep 20, 2:34 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: confroming suit jacket Problems, need advice...

mbaucco ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2000 at 10:10 AM ยท edited Fri, 16 August 2024 at 2:11 AM

file_123892.gif

Hello Everyone, I decided to make a victorian style coat (thanks to all who helped me find stuff) myself and started with the p4 suit guy. I used Nerd's Tutorial and everything works pretty well except that the thigh parts of the jacket do not mesh in with the rest of the jacket (see pic). Does anyone know what might be causing this? I found a jacket that will work anyway, but I want to learn how to make conforming clothes and I can't think of any way to fix this. Thanks in advance, Matt Baucco

Jackbox ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2000 at 3:09 PM

looks the hip & thongs' parts are not match, try to import the jacket as obj in poser to chk it, it's diff display obj format between poser & other moudler. i think you should weld the hip & thongs part as one group 1st then split them. i hd same problems b4, it's looked fine when opened the model in RD5, but open in poser as character is other story. if u want a business male's jacket, u should use the model in Geometries's folder. i think best way is using compose(U can find it in funstuff, it's useful utilities for poser)to split the material then save as other obj,u can easily take off his jacket wz this.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.