Fri, Sep 20, 4:29 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Rendosity hik-up's

ashley3d ( ) posted Thu, 19 September 2002 at 7:40 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:22 AM

Anyone know whats going on with Renderosity lately? I've noticed triple postings and it's slower than rendering with Bryce. Do they have a bug or is it to many users? --Ashley3D

PAGZone ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2002 at 2:07 AM

They stated a while ago that they were having technical problems. Seems to me they are still as this is the slowest site I visit. You have no benefit from broadband on this site. I'd say they need a new server or two and a fast hosting service.

Kixum ( ) posted Fri, 20 September 2002 at 11:01 AM

They've just changed servers and we're in shakedown mode. I doubt anybody has noticed that the backroom has had some bugs in it and I'm still working them out. Renderosity is trying to get better, it's just taking a little time. -Kix

-Kix

PAGZone ( ) posted Sat, 21 September 2002 at 2:17 AM

Cool. We may get some speed yet!

ashley3d ( ) posted Sat, 21 September 2002 at 4:25 AM

Glad to see them upgrading the server. With all the new members coming on-line it was taking as long as two minutes to download the Carrara forum off DSL. At least now we'll know there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks for the info Kix.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.