Tue, Oct 22, 7:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 6:50 am)

Subject: DAZ Store Problems

whbos ( ) posted Sat, 21 September 2002 at 9:24 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 5:39 AM

Has anyone had problems with the DAZ store lately? I just tried to purchase something by adding the item to the basket, checking out, logging in, then it takes you to a page where you can update your account. I tried to go to the checkout again, and it says my basket is empty. If you go back and add the item again, it shows you have two items in your basket for the same item. It doesn't matter if you change it or not because you can never get to the checkout page to enter your credit card information. Are they trying to drive business away because they're doing a good job of it? This new website is a piece of crap and has been since they put it up. Nothing but problems including corrupt files with CRC errors.

Poser 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Pro 2014, 11, 11 Pro

Turtle ( ) posted Sat, 21 September 2002 at 10:21 AM

I noticed last night, that they had the wrong pictures on some brokers products. I had the problem you say above when I bought the dragon. but the last I bought went fine. Except I don't know if it's secure yet? Getting new servers is always qurkie, look at our gallery here, I can hardely get a comment posted.

Love is Grandchildren.

whbos ( ) posted Sat, 21 September 2002 at 10:34 AM

DAZ told me that it is secure. The fact that they're using frames is the problem. It doesn't show that it's secure, but they said it is. I finally got to the credit card entry page and downloaded the product. I tried logging in first before adding anything to the basket. This seemed to make a difference. I liked the old web store better. This one has many issues and problems with corrupt files.

Marque ( ) posted Sat, 21 September 2002 at 11:45 AM

Yup you have to login first. Since I've started doing that haven't had any problems. Marque

whbos ( ) posted Sat, 21 September 2002 at 3:33 PM

They should have the login screen popup as soon as you add something to the basket. How is anyone supposed to know what the correct purchasing procedures are? I emailed DAZ this morning about my problem. Also, the link for the Football Gear template doesn't work either.

freyfaxi ( ) posted Sun, 22 September 2002 at 2:03 AM

I've only just tried using the Daz store (total newbie here)...and I only had one problem....the insistance on a phone AND Fax number to get an account. As live in Australia...I can't see my number being of any use to a US company (as well as an un-neccessary intrusion into my privacy. Spam email is bad enough..Spam phone calls are worse. Anyway...ny solution was just to enter a random string of numbers in the format requested (Hope I haven't grabbed someones number by accident)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.