Sat, Sep 21, 12:00 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 11:15 am)

Subject: !!PINSTRIPE SUIT!!

adam ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2000 at 1:05 PM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 2:47 AM

Ok, I am desperate now...does anybody know where I can find a pinstripe suit? Double-breasted, blue and white stripes, worn in the 40's, gangster look, male. If you know where I can find one, or a suit that looks somewhat like a pinstripe suit, could you tell me the URL? PLEASE! I need this by next week Wednesday. I don't know how to make clothes, so ANY help would be MUCH appreciated! Thanx in advance. -Adam

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2000 at 1:08 PM

With the right texture map and a fedora (and a sidearm, of course:)!), the Business Man model can look a LOT like a 1920s gangster.

Dr Zik ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2000 at 1:47 PM

Hi Folks! I agree with CharlieBrown, Adam. Bring the BusinessMan texture template into Photoshop or PaintShop Pro and use the Airbrush tool to experiment with various cloth stripe schemes against a blue background. Another resource you might look into are men's fashion magazines. You might find a pattern that can be scanned and then applied as tiles to the bizman texture template. Failing that, see if you can find a tailor or a seamstress who will give you a few scraps of fabric. Even with the most expertly designed models and templates (and there are googobs of them here) some customization will probably be needed. If you find the ready-made object you're looking for, great. If not, I hope some generous servings of ingenuity and serendipity will help solve your problem and relieve your stress. Peter (Dr Zik)

pam ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2000 at 5:59 PM

gangster.jpg this may not be exactly what you are looking for, but if you are really desperate, it will do :-) Use the buisness man, set the pants and jacket to white, and use this texture. Hope this helps! Biz_Man_Texture_pinstriped.jpg

Byte Me Ok ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2000 at 6:42 PM

Hey Cool texture Pam.. I don't know if it works for Adam but it works for me.. I just saved it for myself.. Thanks! =) ~Cindy

adam ( ) posted Thu, 23 March 2000 at 8:08 PM

Thanx for all of you suggestions, guys! THANK YOU SO MUCH, PAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a life saver! I don't know why I never thought of this. Well, thanx again! I'll see everybody around Renderosity. -Adam

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.