Fri, Sep 20, 5:55 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Morph grouping in P5

pdxjims ( ) posted Thu, 26 September 2002 at 8:44 AM ยท edited Sat, 17 August 2024 at 6:54 AM

Has anyone come out with a quick and easy way to group morphs in P5? I've got my favorite Michael figure loaded with a ton of morphs from people, and my own. P5 lets you group controls into catagories of you're own design, but its bulky and hard to use when your list goes to 8 or 9 screens. I'd really like to put all my eye morphs under one heading, characters under another, etc.

Vitzer ( ) posted Thu, 26 September 2002 at 9:32 AM

I created a couple of morph groups that were named like the Judy and Don figures and started dragging my collection of head morphs into them. Sculpting morphs, Nose morphs, Ears, Lips, etc. I found it helped to locate some of my new groups under the main list, so I could easily drag the individual morphs into the group. The group can be moved around as well. Putting the morphs into groups has really cleaned up my other figures. The cool thing? I morph grouped my DAZ figures that were in my old ProPack runtime and they still work in ProPack just fine- the groups don't show up, but all the morphs are still in place and work fine.

pdxjims ( ) posted Thu, 26 September 2002 at 10:36 AM

My problem is I've already got my figures with all the morphs in them (spent days getting Muscle Mike, Boris, Slim Michael, Mikey and the rest into it). Ton's of morphs that I do really use. But the drag and drop feature in P5 won't let me drag while I'm scrolling, so I have to move one morph up, scroll, move it more, scroll, over and over until I get it in the right place. We need a new version of Morphmanager that handles P5 grouping.

wdupre ( ) posted Thu, 26 September 2002 at 1:06 PM

I agree, it would be good to have some sort of browser format to group morphs. so far I found it easyer to move the folders to the morphs rather then the other way around.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 26 September 2002 at 2:39 PM

Patience. Mason's working on Morph Manager 6 as we speak. I'd recommend a higher screen resolution so you wouldn't have to scroll so much, but if you have as many morphs as I expect, I doubt your monitor would go high enough.

pdxjims ( ) posted Thu, 26 September 2002 at 2:44 PM

Mason is my hero, along with Little Dragon. I've Morphmanager 4. Didn't know there was a 5. I'd better go looking again.... And I'm already maxing out on screen res, on a 19" monitor. Sigh. One of the problems of wanting everything together. Thanks LD for the info!

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 26 September 2002 at 4:27 PM

You're welcome. There is no version 5. Mason is skipping to v6.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.