Sun, Oct 6, 6:59 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Help with textures

pa902 ( ) posted Thu, 26 September 2002 at 10:12 PM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 8:11 PM

I'm sorry if these are dumb questions but I haven't used poser in a while and I forget alot of stuff. How do I make a texture map for say the poser 4 womens leotard. I know that I can load the .obj file into uv mapper and i'll get a map but I think you have to save the model with the map and in that case it won't be posable when I bring it back into poser. I did it before where I made the leotard and the map and the leotard model was still poseable. I'f someone could refresh my memory how to do that I would really appreciate it alot. By the way I'm using poser 5 now in case that makes a difference with anything. Well I would really love it if someone could tell me how to copy the model and make a map for it and it still be poseable. Thanks you all as always your always a big help!

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 26 September 2002 at 10:29 PM

AFAIK, it will still be poseable if the .cr2 file associated with the .obj is still present. Make copies of your .obj files and try it out. If it doesn't work, you still have your originals that way.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

lesbentley ( ) posted Fri, 27 September 2002 at 11:54 AM

I think what you do is to export the remapped object to the same folder as the original object with a different name, then make a copy of the cr2 and change the two object references, the lines that begin with "figureResFile", to reflect the new objects file name.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.