Wed, Sep 18, 5:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 3:46 pm)

Subject: Still no P5 for me in the UK :(

silverblade33 ( ) posted Fri, 27 September 2002 at 5:56 AM Ā· edited Tue, 17 September 2024 at 5:34 PM

ordered 1 month, 3 days ago. Ah well, still running a huge render in Bryce :>

"I'd rather be a Fool who believes in Dragons, Than a King who believes in Nothing!" www.silverblades-suitcase.com
Free tutorials, Vue & Bryce materials, Bryce Skies, models, D&D items, stories.
Tutorials on Poser imports to Vue/Bryce, Postwork, Vue rendering/lighting, etc etc!

Kelderek ( ) posted Fri, 27 September 2002 at 6:05 AM

Just received shipment confirmation here in Sweden for my P5, according to the DHL tracking service it arrived at my airport 30 mins ago. Obviously they are shipping all over Europe now, so hopefully yours is on the way too!

BrianR ( ) posted Fri, 27 September 2002 at 6:22 AM

Email em...it worked for me & I got my shipping email this morning

Arien ( ) posted Fri, 27 September 2002 at 7:02 AM

I'm also in the UK. I got my copy in the mail about an hour ago. I've installed it and started playing. I'm not impressed so far.

My store

ilr ( ) posted Fri, 27 September 2002 at 7:58 AM

I got my shipment confirmation in MOscow. Shipped from Ireland, BTW. As I don't expect miracles from P5 can someone tell me if new figures work in P4? If anybody tried... I mean before they make enough patches I could use Judy and Don... At least P4 and PPP are reliable enough. thank you in advance

Routledge ( ) posted Fri, 27 September 2002 at 9:12 AM

Got an e-mail this morning, it shipped yeterday, now waiting to see if it turned up when I get home from work.

harakiri ( ) posted Fri, 27 September 2002 at 9:12 AM

file_25194.jpg

I ordered 29th Aug and received an e-mail message 'shipped' 10:30 this morning. Delivery will be on Monday? I hope!! Attached is my first posting image to forum.

Marque ( ) posted Fri, 27 September 2002 at 9:20 AM

The new figures are ugly and don't have near the morphs that Vickie and Mike came with, don't know why anyone would want to use them in P4. Marque

tbird10 ( ) posted Fri, 27 September 2002 at 11:00 AM

Mine arrived today, it installed fine and registration wasn't a problem, but boy, is the interface slow or what ? Not really played around with it too much yet, but everything seems to take ages.

saxon ( ) posted Fri, 27 September 2002 at 11:08 AM

Web site reported it as being shipped two days ago, email confirmation yesterday and today nothing....! Obviously stuck in a pedallo out on the Irish sea or maybe the route between Ireland and Wales involves Swindon.... somehow....

chohole ( ) posted Fri, 27 September 2002 at 12:48 PM

I emailed CL to be told they are still working through the backlog, and I should receive mine early next week.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to developĀ  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Zoot ( ) posted Fri, 27 September 2002 at 2:14 PM

I was notified today. My package arrived to Malmoe, Sweden 11:30 this morning. Expect it in my mailbox tomorrow or Monday. - Zoot

yarp ( ) posted Fri, 27 September 2002 at 2:32 PM

Got e-mail 2 days ago and P5 arrived the day after. Hold on, it won't be long now. Yarp

Yarp - author of P3DO Organizer for Poser

isaacnewton ( ) posted Fri, 27 September 2002 at 2:45 PM

I sympathise with you, if your P5 has not arrived yet. Fortunately mine arrived today, just in time for the weekend; 4:40 Friday afternoon. Talk about cutting it fine. I am now trying to find my way around and learn where all the new widgits are and what they do. Registration was straight forward and quick.

anek ( ) posted Fri, 27 September 2002 at 4:52 PM

Got an e-mail confirming shipping this morning. Kepping my fingers crossed for Monday.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.