Fri, Sep 20, 2:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Let's Put Our Thinking Caps On

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sun, 29 September 2002 at 8:37 AM ยท edited Wed, 28 August 2024 at 4:46 PM

Hey there everyone....the September Challenge is wrapping up and October will be here soon!!! It's time for us to begin thinking about what our Monthly Challenge will be.... I have some suggestions and Jovan and I would love to hear yours.....throw them out for debate..... Ideas: Backlighting and Silhouettes The idea of backlighting can lead to some dramatic and mysterious images, especially when the subject is a person. Intense light can produce almost two dimensional silhouettes while soft diffused lighting can create romance and softness. The Unusual Portrait The idea that a portrait can be more than just a face.....hands in their environment, or feet hanging off a dock into the water... Your turn.....throw out YOUR ideas......

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

mysnapz ( ) posted Sun, 29 September 2002 at 4:22 PM

I like this suggestion. Its technically challenging with the exposure and I think it will make for some very good images. Please dont restrict us to portraits for the subject. Nice one Michelle gets my vote :O)

Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing. Salvador Dali

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sun, 29 September 2002 at 5:07 PM

Which one?....Backlighting & Silhouettes....or Unusual Portraits?.....

--- michelleamarante.com

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sun, 29 September 2002 at 5:55 PM

Uh.....nevermind....slowbrained tonight.... For Backlighting & Silhouettes it could be anything you wanted it to be, as long as you used backlighting. :~)

--- michelleamarante.com

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Mon, 30 September 2002 at 7:38 AM

Out of the 2...Backlighting & Silhouettes gets my vote! Here's another idea thought I throw at ya all! Point of View (POV)- Imagine yourself as a bug or animal...maybe a child..create/capture an image from something else's perspective. My 2 cents! L8r!

korborak ( ) posted Mon, 30 September 2002 at 9:55 AM

"Backlighting & Silhouettes" sounds interresting. I also like "Point of View".

starshuffler ( ) posted Mon, 30 September 2002 at 12:50 PM

I like both ideas, actually. So I'm fence-sitting this one out. Hehehehehe... ;-) (And I hope we do get to do the other unpicked challenge in the future as well...) (*

bevchiron ( ) posted Mon, 30 September 2002 at 1:29 PM

Backlighting sounds good to me ; )

elusive.chaos

"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star...." (Nietzsche)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.