Thu, Sep 19, 11:08 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: P5 Figures

RawArt ( ) posted Tue, 01 October 2002 at 11:52 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 8:43 PM

Has anyone tried (or know) if the P5 Don and Judy figures will work in Poser 4? ..and anyone know if CL will offer these available to download to p4 users (if they work in p4)? I know I would love to play with these meshes, but it may be a little while before I can buy P5 (maybe my wife will let me by x-mas :) )

c1rcle ( ) posted Tue, 01 October 2002 at 12:25 PM

file_25647.jpg

here's Don in Poser4, he works but he's not as good as in Poser5.

RawArt ( ) posted Tue, 01 October 2002 at 1:19 PM

Wow..thanx :) Now I wonder if we can convince CL to make them available somehow for P4 users (I wouldnt mind paying a bit for them if need be) Rawn

c1rcle ( ) posted Tue, 01 October 2002 at 1:30 PM

sounds like a good idea to me, they include 5 different versions of him in the folder. Don Casual Hair Don Casual Don Nude Hair Don Nude Hires Don Nude I'm sure if we're persistent they might think about it, they could even release a low res version kinda like those other figures, what were they called again? Millenium something or other wasn't it? Rob

kupa ( ) posted Tue, 01 October 2002 at 7:10 PM

It's a good idea, but we have to be clever about that one.

RawArt ( ) posted Tue, 01 October 2002 at 8:19 PM

Always glad to give ideas....if ya need help to test-drive them in Poser 4, you know where to find me ;) haha

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Wed, 02 October 2002 at 6:04 AM

It would indeed be cool. This way possible merchants/free stuff providers who can't at the moment afford P5 would still be able to make stuff that would fit the P5 peeps :o) Low res would be ok, if they would fit the same things as the "real ones"

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.