Sun, Sep 22, 7:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Calling Traveler - The God of Morphs

stonecold ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2000 at 2:45 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 5:24 AM

So we finally got her - Vicky the Millennium Girl. I think her face looks really studip! So we go down on our knees and call TRAVELER - the God of Morphs to give her a new face! Traveler - do the best you can (like always) and be our Wizard of Eye-, Nose- and Facemorphs! We beg you! ... and please don't sell them at BBay - Vicky was expensive enough ;-)

Ede ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2000 at 3:31 AM

yeah trav, how are the morphs doin' ? i am desperatly in neeeeeed of them :-) vicky looks really stupid g can't wait to morph her -Ede

Swayne ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2000 at 7:33 AM

I know we're all worried about the green.... and I know you meant no disrespect (Vicky was $106 with hair and texture!!!!!) but the Trav man has given us his heart and soul....I have no idea how he finds the time....if he wants (needs?) to sell his morph targets surely none could find fault (he prolly won't anyway...he so nice) anyway.... three cheers for Travler!!!! HAZAHHHHH...HAZAHHHH.....HAZAHHHHHH!!!!!!

skee ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2000 at 8:21 AM

Do you know if Travler had a $1.00 for every time he has helped one of us, he probaly would not have to work. Be sure to thank him somehow. If not cash , a big pat on the back! I know he does it out of the goodness of his heart, but lighten up on the presure...ok. Thanks Travler. my 2cents. skee

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large
number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

melanie ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2000 at 9:54 AM

Let's also give Trav a break here. Yes, he's a magician and one we don't ever want to lose, but let's remember that Victoria only came out two days ago. I'm sure Trav has a life outside of Poser. It's hard to be patient when something fun comes along, but let's have a heart here for Traveler. He's only as human as the rest of us. I know, when he gets the morphs out there, they'll be the best around. "Good things come to those who wait." I still haven't decided if I want to spend the $60 for Vicki yet. I still have a couple of weeks to decide (why is Zygote doing it that way? They'd sell twice as much if they just kept the price where it is!), but if I do, I know Traveler will deliver the goods. He hasn't failed us yet. Good work, Traveler! Keep it up. Melanie

bloodsong ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2000 at 10:24 AM

yes, but... didnt trav say he was a beta tester for millie? he had lotsa time. ;) (and if i were zygote, i'da paid trav for the morphs he made and released 'em with the figure!) not to put any pressure on ya or anything, trav. :)

Traveler ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2000 at 11:34 AM

I have to find out if I can release morphs in my usual format (aka stripped down .obj files) or if I have to pack them in .cr2 ;s (which sucks up space) Once I hear about this issue I will have morphs for her.

Ikyoto ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2000 at 1:57 PM

Good news! i already made a set of head moprhs to sublty adjust the nose bridge and give her real temples and a slightly smaller chin. They work fine a sOBJ and I stripped them down like Traveler does and they still work. I'll be making a ton of face morphs for actual characters and posting them as soon as i get back next week - look out silicon valley - here I come!

Ede ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2000 at 2:03 PM

Trav: stripping them down should work fine, I guess come on god of morphs! let's do it! :) Ikyoto i am looking forward to get your ton ;) (of morphs)g please return soon :-) -Ede

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Mon, 27 March 2000 at 2:30 PM

I have volunteered to pitch in some morphs also, though I am no Traveller and I dont have a way to host them ... Plus I have an idea for clothes if it will work and if anyone wants her to wear them ... But yeah ..Traveller Rocks and thank goodness for him .... Yeah Trav! He gave the P4 people character.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.