Mon, Oct 21, 11:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 20 11:30 am)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: OT: Mojoworld 2.0

clay ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2002 at 10:04 AM ยท edited Fri, 18 October 2024 at 7:25 PM

Attached Link: http://www.pandromeda.com/page/store/

file_26116.jpg

MojoWorld 2.0 has been released today from Pandromeda. http://www.pandromeda.com/page/store/

Do atleast one thing a day that scares the hell outta ya!!

big_hoovie ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2002 at 11:43 AM

wow, that looks great! it's too bad that I've never been able to create anything that looks so realistic in bryce. I assume that by the watermark in the corner, that you created this clay? if so, how long to create/render?

clay ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2002 at 12:47 PM

Thanks! Yes it's one I created, umm I can't be exact on the creation and render times, but it wasn't very long and it rendered very quickly:-0

big_hoovie ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2002 at 1:56 PM

hmm...now I've got another question regarding mojoworld: is it a raytracer?(perhaps I should just go check out their website, huh?)

Atomic_Anvil ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2002 at 2:13 PM

spectacular render indeed, nice work Clay. I've downloaded the demo and look forward to giving it a workout. If you could answer a question ... does mojoworld have the ability to import meshes or is it stricly landscapes only. Thanks for the post and the info. Atomic Anvil

clay ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2002 at 2:13 PM

Yes it has raytracing.

catlin_mc ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2002 at 2:15 PM

This looks so realistic clay, it is a beautiful image. I knew Mojoworld was good but your talent really shines through here taking the program to a new level. "I've never been able to create anything that looks so realistic in bryce" If only this sort of reality could be achieved in Bryce the world would be a wonderful place. I downloaded the Mojo demo version 1.2 yesterday, can't afford to buy new software at the moment :( Still trying to get to grips with it, can't say if I could ever get close to your standard but you've given me something to aspire to. Catlin

AgentSmith ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2002 at 6:18 PM

I don't know anything about Mojo, other than what I have read at the site, but it's renders look like a cross between Bryce and Terragen. Looks great!

Contact Me | Gallery | Freestuff | IMDB Credits | Personal Site
"I want to be what I was when I wanted to be what I am now"

EricofSD ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2002 at 10:16 PM

There's a reason why the renders look like a cross between Bryce and Terragen. There's some good folks building Mojo with a history in both of those programs.

clay ( ) posted Sat, 05 October 2002 at 3:19 AM

No Eric, I disagree on the cross between hehe, The way I create scenes is just my style, I have a look I go for, I've seen realistic in both apps, I design what is needed for my purposes. All 3 apps can do photorealistic in the hands of a user who wants to get that effect, it's just the user not the app that creates the images, presets doth not make an artist:-)

SevenOfEleven ( ) posted Sat, 05 October 2002 at 3:00 PM

Looks great. Reminds me of Icewind dale 2 graphics. The loading scene graphics.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.