Sun, Oct 6, 6:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Webbed fingers & toes - the saga continues...

shadownet ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2002 at 10:13 AM ยท edited Mon, 16 September 2024 at 7:59 AM

Well just did a search on the subject and found that I am not the only one who has been on a quest for a figure/morph etc with webbed fingers and toes.

Need a humaniod-lizard-like figure (with scales and webbed fingers and toes, etc.) for a series of illustrations I am doing. Have started morphing one from Michael that is not too bad, but am hoping to save a few steps if I can find one close to what I need already available.

Anyone know of one? Or any morphs/textures along that line that will work on Michael or the Dork (or any of the others for that matter) that might help me out?

Thanks in advance.

Rob

Penguinisto ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2002 at 10:24 AM

IIRC, the toes may be already there... just morph mike's "make sock" foot morph a little (not a lot), and then jack up the x scale on his feet... et voila' - webbed feet (I think...) /P

shadownet ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2002 at 10:33 AM

Neat idea. Will give it a try, thanks. :O)

SamTherapy ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2002 at 8:38 PM

I believe the latest version of Dacort's Natalia/Natrixa has a web option. Scales are something you could easily texture and bump map.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

shadownet ( ) posted Fri, 04 October 2002 at 8:48 PM

Thanks, I'll check Dacort's figures. Yeah, I did a scale texture. Didn't turn out all that hot, but I am not giving up. I will try another.

Akril ( ) posted Mon, 07 October 2002 at 12:04 AM

I'm a little interested in the same thing, but this sounds like Poser 5 you're talking about here, and I just have 4. And I'm only looking for webbed fingers for the default male model. Any tips on where to hunt for something like this? Akril

SamTherapy ( ) posted Mon, 07 October 2002 at 7:11 AM

file_26117.jpg

I just checked my Natalia figure, and discovered it does not have an optoin for webbed hands - feet only. However, Akril, it is a P4 figure, not P5. Can't help with a male figure, unfortunately

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

shadownet ( ) posted Mon, 07 October 2002 at 9:32 AM

Akril, nah I'm still working in P4 - haven't gotten the hang of p5 yet. Though I did see a thread elsewhere on doing webbing via the clothing room in P5 that I may eventually give a try. For now I am hoping to find a p4 figure or morphs. In fact, I would have swore I saw some webfinger and toe morphs a long time ago for the p4 figures. Thought it might have been at Morphworld but could not find them there. Still hoping though. In the mean time, the sock morph Penguinisto suggested on Mike works okay for the feet. Now I need to find a solution for the hands. Might have to venture into the cloth room in p5.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.