Sun, Sep 22, 7:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Prop origin problem

denden ( ) posted Sat, 12 October 2002 at 10:56 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 5:26 AM

I have the BionicEye prop and want to rotate it independently of it prop origin. How do I rotate on its
own axis instead of the prop origin? It's a fantastic prop from Mr. Sharkey. Thanks.

thgeisel ( ) posted Sat, 12 October 2002 at 11:16 AM

dont know the bionic eye.but in the properties there is a checkmark "show origin" ,check it and the origin should be visible ,and you can move it to where you want to have the center of rotation

denden ( ) posted Sat, 12 October 2002 at 12:14 PM

Thanks,Thgeisel...apparently, the BionicEye is different. It will move up and down...side to side but not rotate. I tried other props...they rotate fine. However, I'm a newbie so back to the books .

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.