Sun, Oct 6, 11:15 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: PT Classic peasant girls..

-renapd- ( ) posted Sun, 13 October 2002 at 10:46 AM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 9:07 AM
Site Admin

PT classic top and skirt with wrap by steve shanks. Something handy for all those classic paintings, with appropriate simplified cloth textures.. Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Odyssey ( ) posted Sun, 13 October 2002 at 11:10 AM

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :o) I am so excited ! I made that request in the PoserWorld Forum :o) Thank you, Thank you, Thank you (a million times) :o) Elaine

chohole ( ) posted Sun, 13 October 2002 at 11:47 AM

What can one say, ummmm,...............how about ...........totally absolutely brilliant. thankyou. like Odessey said

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

lemur01 ( ) posted Sun, 13 October 2002 at 12:02 PM

I agree whole-heartedly... but I can't find it at PW. Help? Jack

RFreise ( ) posted Sun, 13 October 2002 at 12:31 PM

Very nice as always. Thanks once more for all your hard work. RFreise[wolfeagle]

steveshanks ( ) posted Sun, 13 October 2002 at 1:59 PM

Glad you like it Odyssey i been twitching to make that one for a while ;o).....not up yet Jack next time you get an update message it'll be there.......Steve

lemur01 ( ) posted Sun, 13 October 2002 at 2:10 PM

Ahhhhh. Thanks Steve. Jack

Niles ( ) posted Sun, 13 October 2002 at 2:15 PM

This nice, I have been planning something like a Jules Brenton, and these are perfect, thanks.... any chance in making some "Peasant BOY" threads? Niles

steveshanks ( ) posted Sun, 13 October 2002 at 2:21 PM

Sure Niles eventually...gotta fit that "eventually" seeing the length of the requests forum :o)......Steve

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 13 October 2002 at 5:48 PM

oooooo, this is real nice. Sharen

kayjay97 ( ) posted Tue, 15 October 2002 at 2:44 AM

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is great!!!

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.