Thu, Oct 10, 6:31 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: best price for Poser 4?

LonRanger ( ) posted Mon, 14 October 2002 at 12:44 AM ยท edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 6:29 PM

Hi, Couple questions: (1) Where can I get the best price on Poser 4? (I want the full, commercial version, shrinkwrapped - no copies or academic) (2) Will the Propack help me if all I want to do is import into Vue d'esprit 4? I don't own Lightwave or Max and am not interested in putting things on the web. Thanks.

EricofSD ( ) posted Mon, 14 October 2002 at 1:10 AM

I would think the price will start coming down. Once in a while ebay has an unopened box, but there's always a risk there. I got mine from DAZ and used the vouchers to get more stuff for cheap. I'll let someone else address PP cuz I got them both at once and really don't know all the differences. However, if you are going to get PPP, for the same money, there's P5 and if you want to export all the old P4 models it still does that just fine. What I don't know about P5 is if Vue will read the new pz3's.

Kelderek ( ) posted Mon, 14 October 2002 at 1:39 AM

You do not need ProPack to import to Vue d'Esprit. Vue will import a full Poser 4 scene without problems, just make sure that Vue is patched to the latest version (4.1).

LonRanger ( ) posted Mon, 14 October 2002 at 1:45 AM

Very helpful. Thanks.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Mon, 14 October 2002 at 2:54 AM

(1) Amazon.com $180

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.