Sun, Oct 6, 6:05 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: How to get hairy eyebrows from a beginer

gulfmystery ( ) posted Tue, 15 October 2002 at 11:30 AM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 9:19 PM

Attached Link: http://www.gulfmysterydesign.com

file_27506.jpg

Hi I started dabbling and twiddling in poser yesterday I know nothing except how to twiddle dials, pose and put a texture on..but I noticed the eyebrows dont have hairs, it looks like someone shaved them off and went mad with an eyebrow pencil..How do u get hairy eyebrows???? The lashes have hairs and when I look at the texture pic the brows have hairs but they dont come on my render... Im trying to learn by myself without asking the REND artists I work with on my design site so thought one of u kind people might help a thicko..Look at my fourth render u will see what I mean..Oh no shadows or lights on my renders yet, have not got to that stage im just at the facial and body twiddling stage...this was Carly cornflower and I made her look a little like me except I have long hair

Hiram ( ) posted Tue, 15 October 2002 at 11:31 AM

My, what big eyes you have! ; )

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 15 October 2002 at 12:05 PM

There are several ways to do it, depending on the base model you're using... You can paint them directly onto the head texture (which is what most people do), or you can use a transmap - one of your own or a pre-existing one - on the "upper eyebrows" found on models such as Michael and Victoria. If that's not clear, post back and I'll go into more detail.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

gulfmystery ( ) posted Tue, 15 October 2002 at 12:36 PM

Ok Thanks Let me fiddle around, im going shopping at Daz soon so that might help lol If I need further help I will IM u, thanks so much

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 15 October 2002 at 1:01 PM

Ok, but I don't always notice the IM's so please don't be offended if I don't reply.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

praxis22 ( ) posted Tue, 15 October 2002 at 4:28 PM

Cute image! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.