Fri, Jul 19, 7:56 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 18 5:54 pm)

Subject: Printing out a Poser Image Help

Dark_Raven ( ) posted Thu, 17 October 2002 at 11:13 AM ยท edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 1:50 AM

Im not sure if this is the right place to post this message but here is my question and no its not asking how to work my printer I know that much...:OP but just some tips on how to print out a good image, meaning: Dose it matter what dpi i used to render it, if so what should I set the dpi when rendering? If it dosent Matter while Poser Rendering what dpi should i set in my paint program to print the image? Also what is a good size to render it in and then what size should I resize it in my Paint program? What is a good size Paper to Print out a Image you have completed? Reason Im asking is because I want to take an Image I made then add one of my Poems over the top of the image then Print it out any tips and advice would be helpful Dark_Raven

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 17 October 2002 at 11:56 AM

I usually render @ 1024x768 72 dpi, which seems to give good results when printed on A4 paper. I print the file directly without dropping it into a paint package, and let my printer take care of its own printing resolution (it defaults to 300 dpi). I guess you could up the render to the same if you're really fussy about the output quality. I'd also recommend 100 gram paper at over standard letter paper (which is 80 gram).

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Dark_Raven ( ) posted Thu, 17 October 2002 at 1:24 PM

hmmm i forgot about being able to print from poser but the problem with that technique is I cant add any text to the image in poser directly, My Plan was this to open the rendered image in PSP Or PS then add a layer and then add one of my pomes to the image so that is one of the reasons for this question. and since I have never tried printing and image I wanted to get some opions before I try so I dont waste alot of Ink, because ink cartiges are expensive...:oP Dark_Raven

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 17 October 2002 at 1:31 PM

If you print from Photoshop, I'd still suggest you try the 300 dpi settings.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

PabloS ( ) posted Thu, 17 October 2002 at 1:47 PM

Attached Link: http://digital-cheryle.com/Scanning.html

The link above should get you started

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.