Mon, Sep 23, 5:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 4:09 am)

Subject: Michael VS The Raptor Free at PoserStyle

PoserStyle ( ) posted Thu, 17 October 2002 at 4:24 PM ยท edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 5:29 AM

Attached Link: http://www.poserstyle.com

file_27819.jpg

Stop by PoserStyle and pick up 'Michael VS The Raptor'.

Mike and the Raptor are actually the best of friends, but neither of them thought scenes of them sitting around playing checkers during afternoon tea would be too exciting.

They decided to stage these combat scenes to add a bit of action-packed tension to your creative endeavors.

This set contains:

8 Scenes
16 Multi Figure Poses
for Michael 1.0/2.0 and the P4 Raptor

The names of the included scenes:

*From Above
*Left Hook
*Pals
*Push
*Revenge
*Rumble
*Stomp
*Victory

Remember: Both Mike and the Raptor have had extensive training in stage combat, so no one was hurt during the creation of these scenes.

Have fun!!!

The PoserStyle Team

JoeLeGecko
Thip
WHWhitney

SimonWM ( ) posted Thu, 17 October 2002 at 7:23 PM

These looks great!!! Thanks a lot Joe!!!

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 17 October 2002 at 9:36 PM

I'll wager five dollars on the raptor. (So what if it's fixed? So is wrestling!)

JOE LE GECKO ( ) posted Fri, 18 October 2002 at 1:30 AM

Simon, I did not make the poses :) WhWhitney made them, he's the poses artist ( among other things ) at Posertyle.

Schlabber ( ) posted Fri, 18 October 2002 at 5:40 AM

Funny :o) But without weapons I won't wager on Michael ;o)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.