Sun, Oct 6, 8:13 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Contest Announcements

Welcome to the Contest Announcements Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Contest Announcements F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 03 3:52 am)

Subject: Card contest what's up?

SndCastie ( ) posted Tue, 22 October 2002 at 8:35 AM ยท edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 6:48 AM

Can't get into it any way I try whats up with it. I always try and check out the entries and such. Have emailed both ross and adm. but no answeres back yet. :O(

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

firefly ( ) posted Tue, 22 October 2002 at 8:26 PM

I just got into it SndCastie. Could be it was on hiatus with the MP server troubles. Try it now and see if you can get in.

SndCastie ( ) posted Tue, 22 October 2002 at 11:49 PM

Thanks firefly working now ross im'd me too :O)

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

firefly ( ) posted Wed, 23 October 2002 at 10:34 PM

Great News!! :)

miketche ( ) posted Thu, 24 October 2002 at 5:44 PM

Isn't the contest a little behind in the weeks?

My Signature goes here...

rross128 ( ) posted Thu, 24 October 2002 at 5:56 PM

Well, it's a late reply, but yes the contest was down due to some server problems, but it's running right on schedual, although I only have one entry for this weeks contest, so I don't know what I'm going to happen, I can't have a contest with just 1 entry?

McF ( ) posted Sun, 03 November 2002 at 4:53 AM

yeah, thats a shame. in the beginning there used to be 20+ entries every week, but since you're allowed to win only once, many of those ppl just won somwhere along the road. I just think there ought to be more interest in this fabulos contest. maybe some reminder on the frontpage? it would be too bad if the quantity and quality would drop with the numbers of the cards, since there are some really great works in the deck already!

Roch222 ( ) posted Sun, 03 November 2002 at 2:42 PM

i Tried to send my entry 2 times your not getting????

PLs help

rross128 ( ) posted Mon, 04 November 2002 at 2:38 PM

Yours was approved Roch, I just looked at it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.