Sun, Oct 6, 11:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Night and Day- bryce goodies part 2

pidjy ( ) posted Thu, 24 October 2002 at 12:35 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 11:18 AM

file_28797.jpg

The building is almost finished now.. still got to add some details. So.. what do you think of it? I've got the project to build a whole street.. so much work to do.. but it could be so cool!.

pidjy ( ) posted Thu, 24 October 2002 at 12:37 PM

file_28798.jpg

a close view of the shop and the front door.

Darkginger ( ) posted Thu, 24 October 2002 at 12:58 PM

Just wow, really! Both night and day views are really looking good. If you want one small criticism, it's that the clothes in the larger night picture (the y look fine when it's smaller) could do with being more subtly coloured - rust, sage and teal rather than red, green and blue - but, other than that, I have no criticisms at all - I adore your building!

pidjy ( ) posted Thu, 24 October 2002 at 1:02 PM

Ok Ginger... If the only critic I have is the color of the clothing:: it's that my model is cool LOL

Darkginger ( ) posted Thu, 24 October 2002 at 1:20 PM

Too right it is!

airflamesred ( ) posted Thu, 24 October 2002 at 1:51 PM

Yes the colours? Certainly not the colours of Autumn in the Donna Karin selection

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Thu, 24 October 2002 at 2:59 PM

Love the detailed material for the stonework. Excellent! Peggy

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html

ttops ( ) posted Thu, 24 October 2002 at 3:04 PM

Another brilliant model.

Colette1 ( ) posted Thu, 24 October 2002 at 3:28 PM

And you wonder if your models are good enough to sell?? Great job!

lsstrout ( ) posted Thu, 24 October 2002 at 5:08 PM

A whole street would truly rock. Terrific work.

Aldaron ( ) posted Thu, 24 October 2002 at 5:28 PM

pidjy are you selling these or putting them in freestuff?

big_hoovie ( ) posted Thu, 24 October 2002 at 8:30 PM

question: what did you use to model this? it looks great! I'm especially fond of the night scene, as it has quite the sense of drama to it.

Vile ( ) posted Thu, 24 October 2002 at 9:30 PM

That is an incredible piece of work, man you are doing some great work!

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Thu, 24 October 2002 at 11:19 PM

Congratulations! Terrific work! I have one question, though: If you wanted to actually enter the shop, where would you go?

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

pidjy ( ) posted Fri, 25 October 2002 at 2:10 AM

Re to Big Hoovie and Dream warrior. I use to model this : First because I like to model with bryce.. because I may use it for un scene. and to sell my models.. If I enter the shop.. I will go in the bryce models... but not until I've 4 or 5 buildings. I'm thinking of conforming those models to poser, may be interestiong for the market place. Cheers. I'm glad that you like it..

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Fri, 25 October 2002 at 3:28 AM

LOL! This might be a language barrier thing or something! (My mother language isn't English). What I mean't when I said about entering the shop was about the shop, the store, in the model itself. I mean, it has a big window, but no door. The only door is the one that enters the building itself. - If somebody understands it, please translate it to something that makes sense, please - And yes, I'm sure this is an interesting item for the marketplace! The Renderosity Marketplace :-D

pidjy ( ) posted Fri, 25 October 2002 at 4:47 AM

LOL sorry.. my little grey cells are low this morning.. Of course there is a door.. made of glass too at he left of the shop.. maybe a closer view vould show it better... (my native language isn't english too LOL)

derjimi ( ) posted Fri, 25 October 2002 at 7:00 AM

This is absolut terrific, congrats!

Moebius87 ( ) posted Fri, 25 October 2002 at 7:52 AM

Magnificent modeling and texturing work. I yield to your awesome skill. :o)

Mind Over Matter
"If you don't mind, then it don't matter."

Trouble ( ) posted Fri, 25 October 2002 at 8:48 AM

Your modeling is superb! You've created a building with personality. =) Cie

catlin_mc ( ) posted Fri, 25 October 2002 at 12:10 PM

You should open a shop like this one PJ to sell all your models in. An excellent model and what I have come to expect from you. Do we get to try this one too and perhaps enter our own favourite clothes designer in the shop window. :) Can't wait to see the city you are building, and when you're finished can I come live in it ? Catlin

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Fri, 25 October 2002 at 5:41 PM

Now that I payed the proper attention (after you told me about the existing door at the left) I see it. Maybe I needed a close up. I really like your model. I wish you great success with it!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.