Sun, Sep 22, 5:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Where Can I Find Fencing Swords?

danny7 ( ) posted Sat, 26 October 2002 at 2:00 AM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 5:20 AM

Does anyone know where I can find a fencing sword? It has to be a fencing sword, not a blade-type of sword.

leather-guy ( ) posted Sat, 26 October 2002 at 2:30 AM

Attached Link: http://daz3d.com/

I THINK I saw one in Questor's swords and scabbards pak in DAZ's brokered free archive. Also a couple in Free Stuff here - a cup hilt by AofD, and a morphable rapier & dagger set by Dogface.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 26 October 2002 at 3:25 AM

If you've been collecting Schlabber's "poses of the week" from 3D Commune, he had a set of fencing poses for Michael, which included a rapier, back around January. I believe it's the same one by Dogface, however.

http://home.twcny.rr.com/lunaseas/

Glas ( ) posted Sun, 27 October 2002 at 12:58 AM

file_29023.jpg

Are you looking for a foil, , pistol or french grip? jgeorge over in the Rhino group made a foil with a belgium (sp) grip about a year ago. during that same time I made an with a french grip cause that is my preferred grip though I do have an American grip I could model. I can't speak for jgeorge but I know mine isn't pose-able at this time nor if the poly count would be low enough. At the time of modeling I was worried about those things. If you want it drop me a line and I'll e-mail it to you. Just let me know if you want it in obj or 3ds format.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.