Sun, Sep 22, 7:17 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: JarJar binks. Should I?

ScottA ( ) posted Mon, 03 April 2000 at 11:46 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 5:24 AM

file_124597.jpg

I've been trying to get old JarJar ready to post by tomorrow. To celebrate the release of the EP1 to home video. It was going to be a beta release no matter what. He needs a lot of work yet. But I wanted to at least make him available so you can play along with the Movie ;-). The problem is. After I spent all kinds of time making a texture for him. I realized that the pants are a real mess. And they break apart under some posing conditions. I really,really,really want to take a break from this thing. And I don't wamt to fix the pants and then have to make a new texture all over again. So. Should I post him as is? ScottA

Albertosaurus ( ) posted Mon, 03 April 2000 at 11:59 PM

If you post him, I'll erect a mile hight monument in your honor made out of solid platinum.

bushi ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2000 at 12:36 AM

Yeah, post it. Just add a note in the readme that you're still working on getting the pants right and what the results are under certain poses. That way when folks don't read the readme (about 90% of the time) you can reply with a smug RTFMDI! ;-> Seriously though, nice looking figure and worth posting. Take a break!

stonecold ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2000 at 1:01 AM

DO IT! Please....

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2000 at 2:05 AM

"Misa, gonna die?" Lord we could only hope so.... the bad thing is, he is more attractive than the Poser Dork.... DO it, what the hell. Jack

LoboUK ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2000 at 4:13 AM

Yeah, post Jar-Jar - I'll be interested to see some of the pictures that result :) Paul

wal ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2000 at 6:31 AM

Post'em anyway!

PJF ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2000 at 7:02 AM

Yessssssss please! :-)

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2000 at 11:28 AM

Post him S

true.northstar ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2000 at 1:47 PM

Yeah, I can just see him getting up close and personal with the Poser femmes :) Go for it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.