Sat, Oct 5, 1:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 11:52 am)

Subject: posertech.com is closing

brycetech ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 9:51 AM ยท edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 1:26 PM

hi at the end of this month, http://www.posertech.com/ will be going permanently off line. The URL is still registered, but the majority of the content will be available in a book. The content that will not be in the book, mostly related to uv mapping, will be retained and added to a future UV mapping tutorial. just a head's up for those of you that want to get the info before the site goes off line. BT

thgeisel ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 10:55 AM

sad to hear, posertech was the place that gave me all the help, to make my first modells poseready! Thanks again for this great site, and i hope you keep brycetech alive!

E-Arkham ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 11:40 AM

Wow. I'll echo that, sad to see you shutting down. Thanks so much for all the time and tutorials you've provided. I wish you luck with everything. I trust you'll let us know more details on the book when it's ready. :) Kep

VI_Knight ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 11:41 AM

How will we be able to get this book?

Disciple3d ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 12:13 PM

Don't know how I missed your site ealier, but,wow, nice content. Sorry to hear it's going away. i'll try to inject as much ofthisgreat infoas I can prior to it's closing. Regards, Brent

If you want to up your content game, get schooled to be a pro with Sixus1 Mentoring today!

brycetech ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 1:17 PM

it'll be in the poser5 handbook mortier has my permission along with info not in the tutes to put it in print. thanx all, but since it's going to print, I daily check here, and moderate at 3dcommune...the info is just a question, email, or book purchase away :) BT

timoteo1 ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 5:09 PM

bookmark

volfin ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 5:36 PM

your site's content. My condolences.

ScottA ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 5:44 PM

Lol.....here it comes. :-)

EricofSD ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 9:49 PM

Out of curiosity, where and how do we get the book?

mon1alpha ( ) posted Tue, 29 October 2002 at 4:06 AM

Ah, that's a shame. The site'll be missed

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.