Sat, Oct 5, 1:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 11:52 am)

Subject: The Interview You All Wanted - Victoria Daz!!!

jarm ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 8:00 AM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 1:28 PM

Attached Link: http://www.shaftmaster.net/interview/interview.htm

file_29303.jpg

I noticed nobody had interviewed Vicki, so sitting at home, bored and sick with chesty/throaty thing I figured I'd have some fun. Check it out.

pokeydots ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 8:23 AM

lol Thats cute :)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

TheWingedOne ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 8:34 AM

LOL. That was fun reading the interview. The best one was the question regarding the temple. ;o)))

thebert ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 9:00 AM

lol :)

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

VI_Knight ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 9:25 AM

loved it. :)

lordbyron ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 9:40 AM

Amusing interview, but the journalism is lackadaisical and "Barbara Walterish." What about the important and difficult questions? What does she think of her competitors such as Dina, Stephanie, Posette, and Judy? how does she feel being left out of P5's bevvy of beauties? What is her opinion of supermodels who predate her, like Barbie and Malibu Stacy? And is she sick of the numerous comparisons to the latter models? Is she threatened by the relative success of her sister,(?) Stephanie? Is she worried about the potential damage that her much morphed and post-worked images may cause to the self-images of younger digital women like the Millenium Girls, and Penny? Are the rumours of Michael's homosexuality true? Is his parading around in hyper-masculine attire an attempt to overcompenate and hide his true sexuality? Inquiring minds want to know?

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 9:43 AM

Boy, now I know I need to get out more....LOL...Sharen

Lapis ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 9:46 AM

Very neat. Send it to Reba and the gang.

jarm ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 9:46 AM

Lordbyron don't tempt me, you had me in stitches....good one.

rasputina ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 9:53 AM

oh that was cute, very fun. Perhaps there were some omissions ;) regarding Vick's opinions on Steph...Dina etc.. lol.

Schlabber ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 9:58 AM

nice idea :o)

jarm ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 10:02 AM

I sent this to Reba earlier today, I hope they like it :-)

genny ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 10:18 AM

Very cute idea, I am sure the folks at Daz will love it! (: genny

Velen ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 11:21 AM

HEHE We all have to much poser time on our hands :) Just gota love IT! Thank you so much for the giggle Vel

mkdavis ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 12:22 PM

file_29304.jpg

"Pinch me, I must be dreaming!! An interview with VICKI!!

"Sheesh, it's as if I never existed at all!!"

jarm ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 12:50 PM

I tried to get hold of Posette's agents, but over time it seems she's switched management and I can't find an address :-)

Allen9 ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 1:26 PM

I have heard from reliable sources that Vicky and Judy are both highly upset because Mike & Don are having an affair. Apparently your rumors are true.

tonymouse ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 1:56 PM

Rumors are nice but pictures are better!!!! Come on poperotisi(SP) lets see it. :) Tony

Mosca ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 5:35 PM

Q: So tell me, Posette, does that plastic hair you're wearing make your head all sweaty? A: If I had glands, it probably would.

Mosca ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 5:37 PM

Q: So vicki, how do you feel about the fact that Judy has genitals and you don't? A: How do you expect me to feel, pinhead?

Allen9 ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 6:02 PM

Tonymouse - that's "paparazzi" I believe.

mkdavis ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 6:02 PM

ROTFLMAO!

nakamuram ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 8:30 PM

Mike & the Kids!! I though he had gender re-assignment.

geep ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 9:57 PM

Q: So vicki, how do you feel about the fact that Judy has genitals and you don't?

A: Feel? FEEL? You stupid jerk, I don't have ANYTHING to FEEL with! How do you expect me to feel, pinhead?

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

spratman ( ) posted Tue, 29 October 2002 at 8:58 AM

Personally I've always wanted to know about Vickie's... uh shall we say less family oriented work. Does she really have a dark-side? Is it just work or does she get into the various chains, slime and multiple partners? Is there any truth to the "evil twin" rumors? Inquiring minds with waaaaay too much time of their hands want to know

Hiram ( ) posted Tue, 29 October 2002 at 12:27 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderotica.com

*"Does she really have a dark-side? Is it just work or does she get into the various chains, slime and multiple partners?"* spratman, the answer is a click away.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.