Sun, Oct 6, 10:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: The 13 Days of Halloween 2002: #4

Dr Zik ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 11:34 AM ยท edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 8:27 AM

file_29322.jpg

4 Shrunken Heads . . . Software: Poser, Photoshop. "Boo Koo" shout-outs to 3D Cafe (Curtain, Plants), Anton (Dreadlocks), DAZ (Morphing Pumpkin), ElectricAardvark (Bandana), and Maz (Chains, Necklace). Enjoy! Go Saints! Peter (Dr Zik)

Ironbear ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 1:27 PM

Nice work Doc. Hey, a question? When the series is done, do you think you can gather up all of the 13 days and associated images into one thread or post? Maybe do a composite image?

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

Lapis ( ) posted Mon, 28 October 2002 at 2:20 PM

Good idea IB.

ziggie ( ) posted Tue, 29 October 2002 at 4:07 AM

Great idea Ironbear. Can't wait for Christmas Dr Zik..! ;)

"You don't have to be mad to use Poser... but it helps"

Ironbear ( ) posted Tue, 29 October 2002 at 11:43 AM

Heh heh. We say "Great Idea!" Dr.Zik is muttering "fricking Ironbear... trying to create more work for me or sumthing? mutter mutter grumble snark... " ;]

"I am a good person now and it feels... well, pretty much the same as I felt before (except that the headaches have gone away now that I'm not wearing control top pantyhose on my head anymore)"

• Monkeysmell

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.