Tue, Oct 22, 12:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Contest Announcements

Welcome to the Contest Announcements Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Contest Announcements F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 18 10:10 am)

Subject: March Contest Entry II - Red Ryding Hood

shadownet ( ) posted Sun, 02 April 2000 at 2:56 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 10:28 PM

file_124514.jpg

Rendered in Poser with no post touch up. The lighting was a real pain! Hope you like. Credits: Lisa Texture - Paul Hafeli (bbay) P4 young woman morphs - Trav Pillow prop - Trav New Wolf & texture - Wolfie Lace Curtain texture - James Schoen Cloth Prop - Sphere Victorian Dress - Steve, Poser World Candlestick prop - 3D cafe Basket - 3D cafe Bed - Phil C Spiral Perm hair - ? - was in free stuff but could not find, no readme in zip. Blanket test prop - ? Glasses - ? Thanks guys, without yah I wouldn't have a pic to show off.

dragongirl ( ) posted Sun, 02 April 2000 at 6:57 PM

The candle light is really nice. Also Red's expression - well, and the Wolf's! The granny glasses and lacy shawl on that Wolf - gee - inspired contrasts. This is a wonderful wolf - I want one!

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Mon, 03 April 2000 at 9:23 AM

NIce image, but I think the background could use some sort of texture, either crude stones or old wood, or maybe just a bump for stucco.

tesign ( ) posted Tue, 04 April 2000 at 9:18 PM

The composition with regards to this story certainly tell almost the whole story. Beautifully done and and very smart use of available resources. Definitley a winner :) Bill

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.