Thu, Oct 10, 4:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: Want to buy new Poser 4 without Pro Pack

LonRanger ( ) posted Fri, 01 November 2002 at 7:19 PM ยท edited Thu, 15 August 2024 at 2:32 PM

Hi, I want to buy a new (unopened, shrink-wrapped) Poser 4 without Pro Pack. Anybody know where I can get one? LR

RANDOM ( ) posted Fri, 01 November 2002 at 7:41 PM

Wow, good luck. Nobody seems to have it anymore. Try www.micropace.com they still have it in their catalog for $225. Worth a shot.

EricofSD ( ) posted Fri, 01 November 2002 at 9:52 PM

Daz had it and offers a voucher for their products. I think CL has a discount going, but don't know if they have any more for sale on the site. Keep your eye on ebay. Kind of a ripoff haven, but some honest sellers there from time to time.

Olivier ( ) posted Sat, 02 November 2002 at 2:32 AM

I recommend you to buy Poser 5! It's not so expensive considering the huge improvements! Really: BUY POSER 5!

LonRanger ( ) posted Sat, 02 November 2002 at 11:11 AM

I really want to use Poser with Vue d'Esprit and have read about lots of problems (on the Vue page) people are having with Vue 4 and Poser 5. I want to do animation and I've heard from numerous people that Poser 4 and Vue 4 (with Mover 4) work well together.

LonRanger ( ) posted Mon, 04 November 2002 at 11:51 AM

Well, no one so far is selling Poser 4 by itself (w/o pro pack). If anyone knows of someone who is still selling it, let me know. Thanks.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.