Sat, Sep 21, 6:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: hey all

Maygen ( ) posted Mon, 04 November 2002 at 10:45 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:49 AM

its been awhile since i posted. im just swining by to see how everyone's doing. by the way...whatever happened to Guppo??????? Later, May

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Mon, 04 November 2002 at 10:53 PM

I was wondering the same thing. I could have sworn that there was not more than say 15 people who regular forum members when Guppo left. Since the point was to take 1 week to photograph Guppo then send him to the next person I was getting worried about him. As far as I know he made it to Australia. HEY PC what happened to Guppo? Stars and Michelle any idea what happened to Guppo? Bsteph

starshuffler ( ) posted Tue, 05 November 2002 at 12:15 AM

No idea. I posted a missing puppet ad at the Resource Center not too long ago. It seems he lost his way in transit to Australia... <:-( Oh, and Maygen, WELCOME BACK!!! :-) (*

PunkClown ( ) posted Tue, 05 November 2002 at 12:26 AM

Hi Maygen, did you get my email? Guppo is meant to be on his way to me, but according to Rork he went by surface mail, not air. To quote the Rorkmeister himself:

"About Guppo: I've send him.....it seems that they might have send him with normal mail, instead of express air mail. Idiots =( " Jane (who used to post things back to her folks this way when she lived in England) has told me he could take 2 to 3 months to get here!! Then he'll be at the mercy of Australia Post, so who knows when he will arrive...as soon as he arrives I'll post a message here...hope he's not lost at sea....
:->

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Tue, 05 November 2002 at 1:28 AM

Ohhhh. I think I remember that message. That was about two month ago. So...that means you should get it in say about a month PC! Have fun waiting. Thanks for the info. Bsteph

Misha883 ( ) posted Tue, 05 November 2002 at 6:15 AM

Two to three months! He could swim it faster than that, (he does float?). What adventures he must be having! Ballooning over Europe. Elephants in India. [No, wait, guess that was somec guy named Fogg.] Nice to see you back, Maygen. POST PICTURES!

Maygen ( ) posted Tue, 05 November 2002 at 4:43 PM

I was thinking Guppo had been clown'napped! Let me know when he gets to Aussie PC :). Yes I got your email sorry it took a bit to email you back. I'll try to get around to posting pictures again soon. Real Life stuff has beem most inconsiderate about my cyber life lately!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.