Sat, Sep 21, 6:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Poser bug??

Infra5 ( ) posted Wed, 06 November 2002 at 4:34 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:27 PM

file_30386.JPG

I was wondering if this is a bug or not?Some times when I start up my poser this seems to happen any one know how to fix it?

Infra5 ( ) posted Wed, 06 November 2002 at 4:35 AM

and it keeps doing it till it decides to quit

itsik_m_18 ( ) posted Wed, 06 November 2002 at 4:53 AM

I JUST ASKED THAT TESTERDAY... PRESS ON EDIT > GENERAL PREF...... AND SET IT TO FACTORY STAT TELL ME IF IT DOSENT WORKING

Infra5 ( ) posted Wed, 06 November 2002 at 4:56 AM

I have done that and no it didn't but thank you

Kelderek ( ) posted Wed, 06 November 2002 at 6:15 AM

Did you re-start Poser after trying it? This setting only takes effect after re-start.

stallion ( ) posted Wed, 06 November 2002 at 6:43 AM

after you get it to where it should be set one of the UI dots so that the next time all you have to do is select the UI dot and it will move it back to the reset position

You might as well PAY attention, because you can't afford FREE speech

Infra5 ( ) posted Wed, 06 November 2002 at 7:07 AM

o ok yeah now it's fine thank you now here is the next one when I try to render a file it sound like it going to well my comp dose then nothing and I have to power shut the program down why is this?Do some files take for ever to render or is my program gliched?

Marque ( ) posted Wed, 06 November 2002 at 8:12 AM

Have you downloaded the updates yet? Marque

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.