Thu, Oct 10, 4:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: Whatever happened to........

c1rcle ( ) posted Mon, 07 October 2002 at 3:44 AM ยท edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 4:27 AM

REMC His site was last updated 10 months ago, I've not seen anything from him since, are you still around? did you give up altogether? let us know you're still alive even if not an active character designer anymore. ps your lighting tutorial never strays far from my desk. Rob

PANdaRUS ( ) posted Mon, 07 October 2002 at 1:52 PM

Attached Link: Federation-21.com

Good question. I saw some stuff of REMC's recently but can't recall where. It may have been older stuff though. Not sure if it was something recent or not. Who am I? Hehe..I used to visit here years back. Was actually surprised my name and password still worked! Mind if I hang around a bit? ;) PANdaRUS~ www.big-i.com 3D Contest 2002

MaterialForge ( ) posted Mon, 07 October 2002 at 2:31 PM

Hey Pan! How ya doin'??!!? You have been away awhile!

remc ( ) posted Mon, 04 November 2002 at 6:48 PM

I'm here !!!!! REMC :p

c1rcle ( ) posted Thu, 07 November 2002 at 2:12 AM

Hi remc :) what you been up to in the last 10 months? I visit your site every so often to see what new stuff you've done but nothing since january, what happened? call it my insatiable curiosity (I'm a nosy sod) :)

remc ( ) posted Thu, 07 November 2002 at 12:58 PM

Attached Link: http://www.thirdeyefunction.fr.st

Well i've been pretty busy with a lots of stuff : play gigs with my band, find a job, lost a job, find a job, lost it, have a bad car crash ( everything ok...), find an appartement...Well a LOT of stuff ! :p REMC

c1rcle ( ) posted Thu, 07 November 2002 at 1:10 PM

Glad to hear you're ok & still around :) & it helps if I use the right link to your site too.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.