Fri, Sep 20, 8:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Red Flyer Wagon . . . . .

kruzr ( ) posted Wed, 06 November 2002 at 3:34 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 8:34 AM

file_30450.jpg

Good Afternoon . . . I constructed this "Wagon" for another project I was working on, & I figured I would ask anyone if they might be interested in the wagon object, for their own use? If so, I don't have any place to post it at this time, but if someone has the available space, & wants to post the model at there site, then please let me know. The model was created in Amapi 6.1 / Textured in UVMapper / & rendered In Vue 4.1. Thanks, & have a good one . . . Mark. ;^)

YL ( ) posted Wed, 06 November 2002 at 3:52 PM

Fantastic model and UV map : very realist ;=) Yves

gebe ( ) posted Thu, 07 November 2002 at 4:03 AM

Good morning Mark, If you can send me the zipped object (+mapping) in *.vob format, I will then upload it for you to the free stuff. It looks nice and can be useful. Thanks, :-)Guitta

gebe ( ) posted Thu, 07 November 2002 at 5:00 PM

Mark, I have answered to your private mail but got a ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -- (here your mail address) Please just send all the files to gebe@renderosity.com. Thanks:-) Guitta

kruzr ( ) posted Thu, 07 November 2002 at 6:17 PM

Thank You Guitta . . . I don't know what's going with my private e-mail??? Hmmmmm? OK, anyway thanks for the additional information, & I'm in the process of sending everything as I speak. Thanks again & you have a good one . . . Mark. ;^)

gebe ( ) posted Fri, 08 November 2002 at 5:47 AM

Now, Mark, you can upload your object. I prefer you do it, because otherwise it will appear under my name insteed of yours. Please do the following: Goto: Renderosity-->Free stuff Select Vue d'Esprit Select Upload In the Submit SECTION select OBJECTS Title: Write your title Notes: Whatever you want URL: write the following: http://market.renderosity.com/~vue/Objects/kruzr.zip THUMBNAIL URL write: http://market.renderosity.com/~vue/Thumbs/kruzr.jpg Check if it can be used commercially etc... Happy upload! Guitta

kruzr ( ) posted Fri, 08 November 2002 at 11:54 AM

The "Red Wagon" file is uploaded in the, ( Free Stuff / Vue d'Esprit ) section. I hope some will get use of it, & have a good one . . . Mark. ;^) PS: ( Thanks for your help Guitta. )

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.